When it comes to buying best earphones under 500 rupees, it becomes a difficult task for buyers as they find a plethora of options on the online market ranging from old brands like Samsung or new brands like Boat and hell lot of other Chinese brands.
They have a lot of questions in their minds regarding will they stand on their expectations or will they sound as good as they are promised.
In this article let’s solve all your queries and check out which is the best earphone under 500 in India.
1. Realme Buds 2 with Mic
Realme Buds 2 After getting huge popularity in this segment with Realme Buds 1, Realme introduced Real buds 2 with much better sound quality, 11.2 mm bass boost driver which for better bass, A premium reinforced braided jacket design and built-in magnets for neatly storing solution. If you want an all-round performer you can go for it.
- Better Bass quality
- Three control button with mic
- Built-in magnets
- A premium reinforced braided jacket wire which will not easily get tangle
- It comes with Black, orange, and green colors.
2. Boult Audio BassBuds Oak Pure-Wood Wired Headset with Mic
Boult Audio BassBuds Oak Pure-Wood The new headphone company Boult has several offerings in the budget segment but mostly is unavailable or has been discontinued. Boult Audio BassBuds Oak Pure-Wood was initially priced at 1299 but right now you can get it under 500 due to price cut. As the name suggests it comes with a Pure wood-like design that looks quite premium. It comes with built-in micro woofers for good quality bass.
If design, looks and satisfactory performance are your main preferences you check this one out.
- Premium wood-like design
- Micro-woofers for extra bass
- Mic (With passive noise cancellation) and button control
- Premium all-around built quality.
3. Boat basshead 100 with Mic
Boat is the fastest growing brand in the headphone industry. It really makes some of the best earphones in the market. Basshead 100 is the boat’s entry-level product. It comes with a unique design and 4 color options. It has a good quality sound as well as a nice bass. Not only that it also comes with Alexa built-in support.
- Unique and quality design with 4 color options.
- Good quality sound and Better Bass.
- Wake up Alexa with just one button.
- Decent amount of length and a decent fit.
4. Boat bassheads 162 with HD sound and mic
One more offering on this list by Boat. Bassheads 162 is a simple yet good headphone that is offered by Boat. But the main quality of this headphone is good quality bass and HD sound quality.
You will enjoy listening to the music in this one for a longer period of time. If you want a headphone with a decent design and better sound quality you should try this one out.
- Good quality bass and HD sound quality.
- Sturdy design with dual coated wire.
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm jack and One-year replacement.
5. Realme earbuds with mic
The first offering of realme in the headphone segment. It is still better than many other headphones in the market in this segment. It comes with good quality design, durable kevlar wire, magnetic earphones, three buttons to control your device.
- Quality design and Sound at this price
- Mic and Three-button control
- Backed by the Realme brand
You won’t go wrong with any headphones mentioned above. They all are priced at the right price. But Don’t have huge expectations from any headphone at this price point.
My Favorite headphone under 500 rupees is Realme Buds 2 let me know yours in the comments below.